Transform wildly wavy, coarse or curly hair to simply sleek with the Beyond Straight flat iron from Kashmira. This professional quality styler quickly and easily smooths your strands from root to tip with its snag-resistant 1.25″ floating black ceramic plates. This straightener can reach a max temperature of up to 450ºF, delivering a gentler and more effective Infrared Heat + Negative Ion Technology to help seal in moisture and shine while eliminating static, frizz and flyaways from your finished look.
- 100% Solid Ceramic Floating Plates
- On/Off Switch with LCD Power indicator light
- Ergonomic design for styling comfort
- Adjustable Dial For Temperature Control 120F - 450F
- Infrared Technology
- Easy Grip
- Rapid Heat Up
- Swivel Cord with Hanging Loop
- Ability to Straighten, Curl, & Wave
- Suitable for all hair types
- Dual Voltage 110-240v 50/60Hz
- CETL Approved
HOW TO USE:
For perfect styling the hair should be clean, dry and free from dirt, hairspray etc.
- Divide the hair into strands of not more than 1, 3 inches thick and 5 inches wide.
- When straightening, place the hair between the ceramic plates and press the grip together.
- Slide plates slowly through the hair without stopping, beginning at the roots and ending at the tips, in order to straighten the strands. Note: Do not slide too fast over the strands; the iron won’t straighten hair properly resulting in more passes through the hair which will cause damage.
- When finished let hair cool down a bit before adding product, this will maximize style.
- When curling, place the hair between the ceramic plates and place the straightener as close to the roots as possible and then turn slowly on its own axis, while you move it smoothly downward to the hair ends.
- To add volume lift the iron at the root while you move the flat iron smoothly downward to the hair ends.
- Repeat steps until desired style is achieved.
- Heat should be applied from 10 – 20 seconds.
Tip: For tighter curls, twist the iron all the way and glade down to the tips slower. For more loose, beachy waves, use thicker sections and maneuver quicker down the hair
- 1x Flat Iron
- Safety instructions w/ warranty info pamphlet