Get the Perfect Curl with Our Twisters
Natural, bouncy curls are all the rage right now, but not all of us were blessed with beautiful, curly hair.
ISO Beauty's collection of Twisters are perfect for creating those ringlets, spirals, and waves exactly how you want. These unique press action twisters give you that naturally curly look quickly and easily, and there are now tons of options to suit anyone’s taste. Available in a variety of sizes for endless styling possibilities, from tight curls to voluptuous waves. ISO Beauty's advanced technology conditions hair as you style. This is especially important when styling naturally curly hair, which is more fragile and prone to breakage than straight hair. You get the benefits of both ceramic and tourmaline plates to achieve the look you want while leaving your hair looking healthy, shiny, and soft.
- 100% tourmaline-infused ceramic barrel
- Sizes Include: 19MM, 25MM, 32MM
- On/Off Power Switch
- Top Temp of 450°F
- Inovative clip-less design for crease-free curls
- Negative ions balance hair, reducing static & frizz
- Gentle far-infrared heat creates soft & shiny hair
- “Cool Tip” to help prevent burned fingers
- Lightweight ergonomic design
- Easy non slip-grip handle
- Rapid heating
- Heat-resistant glove included
- 9ft long 360° swivel cord
- Dual voltage 110v-240v (50-60Hz)
- Power: 45w (USA) and 25w (Canada)
- Suitable for all hair types
- Safety Instructions with Warranty Card included
HOW TO USE:
- It is advised to always wear included thermal glove to avoid burns when using this tool. Before styling, ensure that hair is clean, completely dried and detangled.
- To turn on, plug into electrical outlet and move power switch to upper position; LED will illuminate.
- Separate a small section of your hair (approximately 1" x 1" thick). The size of the section you separate affects the size and crispness of the curl. Smaller sections will give you tighter curls, while larger sections will result in big, loose curls.
- Holding the Wand at a downwards angle; wrap the small section of hair around the wand. The roots of your hair should be near the base of the Wand. Hold on to the tip of the hair for around 5-10 seconds.
- Do not redo the same section over and over again; if you don’t get perfect results the first time, move on to another section and return to previous section late.
- Slip the Wand out of the curl (don't just unravel it).
- For curls closer to the root, after wrapping hair around barrel, roll the iron up. Use bigger sections of hair to get waves or bigger curls.
- For more body and volume, after curling, gently comb curls with a wide tooth comb to get more fullness and texture.
- To turn off, move power switch to lower position. Never leave tool on and unattended. Always allow device to cool down before storing.
MAINTENANCE & CARE:
- To clean, use a soft, damp cloth
- Make sure the product is turned off, unplugged, and completely cooled down before cleaning.
- Never use harsh chemicals or solvents to clean the product.
- 1x ISO Twister
- 1x Heat Resistant Glove
- Safety instructions with Warranty Card